background

Monday, May 5, 2014

Braxton's 5th Birthday!

Happy 5th Birthday Braxton!!!  

I can't believe you are 5 already! (well almost....few more days)

What an awesome boy you are growing to be.....such a leader with a BIG heart:)
You are so smart and continue to amaze me with all that you know/remember each day.
You are living proof that miracles do happen!

Your determination and strong-will has lead you so far in a short 5 years and I am excited to see where it takes you in the future. I can't wait to tell you "Your Story" one day!


a few days old at Scottish Rite NICU

The Birthday Boy!


You see, your story has changed me forever....in ways that I could have not imagined!
I am forever grateful to you for showing me God's amazing grace and am completely humbled by the fact that God chose me to be your mom.





Here is one of our most recent conversations which is very fitting to hitting a big milestone this month.

Brax:  "Mama, do you know that when I grow big I have to leave this house."
Me:  "No, never"
Brax:  "Yes, I do.  I want to be a Fireman when I get big and you can't be a Fireman if you live with your mom."
Me: "well......."
Brax:  "Don't worry mama, when I go I will draw you a picture of myself so that you don't forget what I look like."



His request this year was to have a Lego/Star Wars Party......
so, here you go!



ready and waiting for the kiddos to arrive
Braxton's Darth Vader Lego Man, greeting everyone!
Welcome!
Light Sabers for all!
Made with pool noodles, electrical tape & duck tape.

Snack Table
Cupcakes with rings & light saber toppers
Braxton's favorite cookie, Oreo!
(Birthday cake Oreos are the best....thanks Cammy!)

Fruit Saber & Pretzel Sabers

Jelly Beans and Gummi Bears....oh, I mean Yoda Toes & Ewoks!

TIE Fighter Drink Station- Compliments of Brett!

It was a FUN party!!!

maybe TOO much fun:)

my sweet Wy

Present Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment