background

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Super Wyatt!

A party fit for a Superhero......

CAPTAIN AMERICA, that is!

Wyatt turned 3 in November and requested a Captain America party! 
 Luckily between Pinterest, Hobby Lobby and Dollar Tree, 
I was able to pull this off since Captain America is not the most popular character.

Fruit Shield!

My Wy LOVES popcorn so we had a popcorn bar with his
favorite flavors:  Kettle Corn, Buttered & Cheese:)

a dollar tree bank cut to make a fork cup

Super Cupcakes!

some great helpers adding the finishing touches



His cake- a mix of homemade with store bought cupcakes

We are a SUPER FAMILY!
(with our super city backdrop made from a blue sheet,
pillow stuffing, foam core & yellow paper)

It rained so we turned the garage into a playground

my birthday guy

I even had a twinsie!

Pop made a great Captain America!

Happy Birthday Wyatt!

Wolverine Brax & Captain America (Pop)

Fart Gun = best.birthday.gift.ever.


My Wyatt is growing into such a loving boy!  He is still so snuggly and always showering me with hugs and kisses. 
 He loves to aggravate his brother as I am sure any sibling does, therefore we call him the Nudge:)
He is SO funny but not an "on purpose funny"...just his disposition and overall personality 
keeps us laughing all the time!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment