background

Monday, January 6, 2014

Closing out 2013

2103 was a great year for us! 
A little bit of sad and a whole lotta happy..... Here are some of our highlights!

I started this blog:)
Thank you all for following!  I have been amazed so far at the great feedback:)



Celebrated 9 Years of Marriage
July 24th @ Rosemary Beach


Our boys became best friends this year...
or "best brothers" as they call themselves!





I accomplished some big physical goals this year!

BEST shape I have ever been in!

13.1......done!






Brax turned 4!




Lost a great part of our family...said goodbye to our Rufus




Had a GREAT annual checkup for Braxton! (get the full story here)




Enjoyed some awesome trips to the beach...my dream summer!





I did my first ever "modeling gig" for a Women Over 30 campaign
www.ddkportraits.com


Braxton started Pre-K!




Gained a new family member....Miss Ellie Munkel




Wyatt turned 3!




Cut Wyatt's hair (I am sure I will get some hate mail over this one!)




And had a VERY Merry Christmas!

Isn't this what it is all about??

No big resolutions here.....just get back to it, you know, gettin fit and stuff:)  Making more time for God and my family and really trying to do some positive things in my life that I have been talking about doing.
I have decided to put down the urge to be on social media so much and focus more on blogging so there will be many more posts than there were last year.

We have a very exciting year ahead of us filled with new physical goals, big anniversaries and a few surprises up our sleeves so make sure you enter your email to follow (upper right corner) because you won't want to miss it!

Happy New Year!
Kelli




No comments:

Post a Comment