background

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

S.T.C Day #2

Tuesday 8/20

Workout:
4 mile run in 37:50- a new PR for me:)  The key is to run away from my house and then no matter what I have to run back....unless I call Brett to pick me up. (hasn't happened yet)

Map My Run App is great!



Food Intake:

Breakfast:  Protein Shake (Coffee & Vanilla Protein Powder) & 1/2 packet plain oatmeal with a bit of banana & almond butter.

Lunch:  3 egg whites, 3 slices turkey bacon, 1 slice plain whole wheat toast & melon

Snack:  Banana, Lite Popcorn & Think Thin Bar (chocolate & creamy peanut butter is my favorite!)

Dinner: Arugula salad with chicken sausage, carrots, tomatoes, goat cheese & lime vinaigrette


I almost broke down at work today when I opened my desk drawer and saw this.....

mmmm....sweetarts!



But I resisted!  So, if anyone from work reads this feel free to go and take them because I am not sure if I can resist the temptation another day.  If you know me, you know my love for candy! I even have people in this world that I call my candy soul-mates!

I am posting this early tonight because I am about to head to small group where there is always yummy food.  Therefore, this post and my mouth is closed for the night- unless there is fruit or veggies....then, I may snack a little. But I will not eat junk, I will not eat junk, I will not eat junk!

Have a good night- 
Kelli



No comments:

Post a Comment